CBSE class 11 Chemistry Notes
CBSE class 11 Chemistry Notes are prepared by our team members by keeping latest syllabus and exam pattern in mind. ToppersCBSE, a team of experienced staff with vast knowledge is providing best ever . Apart from this, Chemistry Notes for Class 11 also contain colored diagrams to explain any topic in proper way. Because of colored diagrams students become able to understand the concept and logic to explain any topics of Chemistry. Our eye catching format of CBSE class 11 Chemistry Notes create interest in the students to read more. You will find that Complex topics are explained in very easy way step-by-step.
CBSE class 11 Chemistry Notes contain very easy language so that even a weak student can understand these very easily. As we knew that Chemistry require crystal clear logic and reasons to understand any concept. Our CBSE class 11 Chemistry Notes fulfill all requirements that student needs to achieve their goal of getting maximum marks in their exams. Chemistry notes for Class 11 are available to download in PDF also. ToppersCBSE is always ready to help the students to achieve their goals. At present we are providing notes of science stream for subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. In case of any inquiry or suggestion we welcomes you to contact us anytime.
CBSE class 11 Chemistry Notes - Key features
- CBSE class 11 Chemistry Notes are prepared in easy language and eye catching formatting.
- Topics are as per syllabus so that students can revise subject in minimum time with maximum accuracy.
- CBSE class 11 Chemistry Notes are as per guidelines of Ncert syllabus.
- After reading notes students will not get panic by huge books. After that students also can read any other books with better understanding.
- CBSE class 11 Chemistry notes contain colored diagrams for better explanation.
- In Chemistry Notes class 11 Complex topics are explain point-wise in step by step manner so that students can learn this topics very easily.
- Chemistry Notes can be download Chemistry Notes for class 11 in PDF also so that student can assess notes anywhere anytime.
CBSE class 11 Chemistry Notes given below Chapter wise
- Unit 1. The Solid State
- Unit 2. Solutions
- Unit 3. Electrochemistry
- Unit 4. Chemical Kinetics
- Unit 5. Surface Chemistry
- Unit 6. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Unit 7. The p-Block Elements
- Unit 8. The d and f Block Elements
- Unit 9. Coordination Compounds
- Unit 10. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Unit 11. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Unit 12. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Unit 13.Amines
- Unit 14.Biomolecules
- Unit 15.Polymers
- Unit 16. Chemistry in Everyday life