CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Notes
CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Notes are Best ever notes prepared by our awesome team members. We have spend more that 2 years to prepare these Class 11 chemistry notes. After analyzing our notes in deep, we have uploaded our notes on the website. We have covered all topics of class 11 syllabus. We have created notes as per NCERT Syllabus and guidelines. But we have added much extra topics in our notes to cover whole syllabus of class 11 chemistry for CBSE as well as Other state boards of India. So our Notes are useful for all boards of India.
Our Class 11 Chemistry Notes have very simple language which help the students to understand the topics in just first reading. These are not just revision notes of class 11 Chemistry but these are like a book itself. We can say that if a student follow our notes for class 11 chemistry then they need not to take much panic for other books.
We have added lot of colored diagrams in our notes for better understanding. Also format of Class 11 chemistry Notes is too attractive which is very important to create interest of the students in reading. CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Notes are also very helpful for the competition classes also.
CBSE class 11 Chemistry Notes - Key features
- CBSE class 11 Chemistry Notes contains all topic which are important to cover whole syllabus.
- Contains too easy language and pattern that help the students to revise syllabus quickly.
- Contains maximum colored diagrams for better understanding.
- Useful for CBSE and Other state boards of India.
- In Chemistry Notes class 11 topics are explained point-wise in step by step manner.
- CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Notes are available on our app also.
- Students can order printed copy of our CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Notes.
CBSE class 11 Chemistry Notes : Chapter wise
- Chapter 1: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chapter 2: Structure of Atom
- Chapter 3: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chapter 4: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chapter 5: States of Matter & Solid State
- States of Matter
- Solid State
- Chapter 6: Thermodynamics
- Chapter 7: Equilibrium
- Chapter 8: Redox Reactions
- Chapter 9: Hydrogen
- Chapter 10: The s – Block Elements
- Chapter 11: The p – Block Elements
- The p – Block Elements-1
- The p – Block Elements – 2
- Chapter 12: Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Chapter 13: Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 14: Environmental Chemistry
CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Notes : Register Now
Some Important links